I believe I sold my soul to The Devil - PREAMBLE

I woke up and everything was so white.
I was in a black tie suit.
Why? Didn't I die?

What am I doing here? What is this?

And then, the sound.

An alarming sound, in countdown with the coldest voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Ten".

"Nine".

My heart started its increase beating to the roof. I started to sweat.

"Eight".

"Seven".

Something's not right. If I died, why am I sweating?

"Six".

And most important: why is my heart still beating?

"Four".

What happened with "five"? I don't understand...

"Three".

"Two".

What the hell am I supposed to do?

"One".

"Now: run".

Run to where? Why?

As I turned my head, I understand why I ough to.

Do you remember when you were a child, and afraid of the monsters under the bed? Did you ever picture how they'd look like? Were they scary?

These were worst than that. It seemed like a plasmatic entity formed of all your fears, your sadness and your envies. Your egos in the most maligned and powerful presentation, chasing you to finally destroyed what it's left of you.

I suddenly knew I had two options: standing still and be devoured by them, or running for a second chance.

And I started to run. As fast as I could. I couldn't think, I had no time to reflect about how I ended in this. I just had to survive.

In what I believed it was a small door at the end of this white box, I understood this would be so difficult to overcome. I was about to get into a new chamber solely dedicated to surpass my childhood fears.

It was like I had to live again the most painfull moments of my life. Those I buried up at the end of my memory -I thought.

Would it be worthy?

I don't know. I just had to try.

THE BEGINNING

Coming soon...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Memorias de una vida desperdiciada - Extracto N° 1

Memorias de una vida desperdiciada - Extracto N° 2

Parábola del viento (BORRADOR)